I’ve lived a long life. And I’ve seen a few things. I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained.
reminder that this was improv by tom felton. he was only meant to eye goyle skeptically, but instead he added this line and they kept it.
This is the best thing in the earlier Harry Potter films.
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
To sacrifice people to the cats
but when you hear a line in a movie/tv show dIREctLY frOM tHE bOOk
When the way they say the line is completely wrong
and the HP fandom never forgave and it never forgot
Scarlett Johansson, by Craig McDean for Vanity Fair
holy hell when did it become legal for someone to be this hot
Good god damn
Look at them eyes…how could one say no.
napping together is my kind of date
Anthony, I can’t wait for all the nap dates we can have in December!